Thursday 17 February 2011

Hiatus

Ok so I've been a bit useless with this blog recently.

I've just not had the time, or money, to carry on experimenting with food whilst keeping on top of all my uni work.

Even when I have had the time to cook something proper I end up forgetting to take pictures and blog about it!

So I've decided I'm going to give this blog a little break for a bit, I hope I'll be back in summertime.

I'm not going to stop blogging completely though. I've seen a couple of my friends doing this on facebook recently and I've always had this idea in my head so I've finally decided to go ahead and do it. I'm going to be taking a picture every day, starting from today. I'll be logging my progress on this blog 365 Project and I hope you enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...