Monday 16 May 2011

New beginnings

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.  ~Dr. Seuss



I've tried, and failed, at writing a few blogs now.  All because I tried to put them into specific categories that I obviously became bored with after a few weeks.  Well not any more!

I will be leaving my old posts on here but from now on this blog is about me and my life.  Nothing more specific than that, just anything that I feel the need to write about.  I'm going to be completely honest on this, no more trying hard to be anything other than myself.

For those of you who did enjoy the recipes then I'm sure there will be a few popping up in the future (after all I am a food lover) however don't expect to have a regular supply of them.

2 comments:

  1. Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! It's Amy btw. Je suis liking ze orange-ness of zis blog. And also that syaing by Dr Seuss. Good man. Peace out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think having a quote from a cool person like him in my posts is now my thing. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...