Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables (serves 2..unless you're me)
1 large red onion
6-8 cherry tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
dried mixed herbs
1. Chop the onions and the peppers roughly. (I normally chop the onion into 8ths and break it up and chop the peppers into rough bite size pieces)
2. Crush the garlic cloves and roughly chop.
3. Chuck all of this into a roasting dish along with the washed cherry tomatoes.
4. Drizzle some oil over (or spray some oil if you liked my last post!) and sprinkle over about 1tsp of the mixed herbs.
5. Make sure all the veg is evenly covered in the herbs and garlic.
6. Roast in a preheated oven (250°C) for about 40mins or until everything is cooked.
7. Serve and eat!
You can pretty much do the same thing with any vegetable you like. It's nice with courgettes in too!