Sunday 16 October 2011

30 Day Challenge - 21. Something you can't seem to get over.

Hufflepuff is not the house where all the losers at put!  Why the hell would that ever be true?


Hufflepuff, as a whole, just has this thing called modesty.  We don't go around shouting about how great and amazing we are, that doesn't mean we're all stupid.


I guess I just get so annoyed about it because I am very much a Hufflepuff.  I feel like I get overlooked sometimes, just the way Hufflepuff is.  But you know what, that's fine.  I know what my priorities are and they're being happy making sure my friends are the same.  To me the relationships we have with other people are the most important thing about this life that we're given.  I love my friends and I will stick by them through thick and thin.


All the other houses have their own priorities.  Gryffindor are the brave ones, the good ones in the limelight, always saving the day.  Slytherin are in it for the glory, they will do anything to get what they want.  While Ravenclaw value intelligence and academic success.  But what if you lose these things?  What then?  Hufflepuff's are able to build strong friendships and keep them and, at the end of the day, friends are the ones who will be there to catch you when you fall and pick you back up again.

I guess what I'm saying is that I think Hufflepuff's have their priorities right.  Yeah all the other stuff is great but what's fun about it without having someone to share it all with?

Now that rant is over with...



If you want to find out more about the 30 Day Challenge then click here!



1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! A post that values friendship above all the other glorious things! Ok that sounded way too much like My Little Pony *shudder* but there is nothing wrong with wanting great relationships with others instead of wanting to save the world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...