Thursday 17 November 2011

30 Day Challenge - 26. Your religious beliefs.

Ok so this isn't really the 30 day challenge any more seeing as I started this in September and it's now November...  Sorry!!  But I will persevere til the end!

I've been putting off writing this one for a bit because religion is always a tricky subject.  I've never been particularly religious myself but I do love going to churches, cathedrals and places of worship like that I always find fascinating.


As for the practise of religion itself, I'm not so sure about that.  I don't have anything against the basis of the religions themselves, but there's always that one extremist view.  I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable believing in something that someone else has interpreted in a way which could hurt other people.


For now I'm just content dipping into religion occasionally and being more of an observer.  Although I can't deny that I do love the carol concerts at the cathedral at Christmas time.  It's not Christmas without a good sing song!


All pictures were taken at Carlisle Cathedral.  If you're ever in the city you should take a look inside, it's beautiful!

If you want to find out more about the 30 Day Challenge then click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...