1 baking potato per person
Dried mixed herbs
1. Wash the potatoes and then chop them into wedges, leaving the skin on.
2. Place them on a baking tray with about 1tbsp of oil for every 2 potatoes. Make sure each wedge is evenly coated in oil. (I normally find 2 potatoes worth of wedges fits on to one baking tray nicely).
3. Season the wedges with salt and pepper. (I put a little more salt on as this makes them nice and crispy!) Then sprinkle 1tsp of dried mixed herbs over and make sure each wedge is covered evenly.
4. Bake in a preheated oven (200°C) for 30 mins. (Turning them over halfway through.)
Best Jacket Potatoes Ever!
1 jacket potato per person
Salt and black pepper
Whatever filling you want!
1. Wash the potatoes and dry them as best as possible.
2. Prick the skin with a fork.
3. Drizzle a small amount of oil over the potato then season with plenty of salt and pepper.
4. Rub this in to the skin of the potato making sure it is evenly coated.
5. Bake in a preheated oven (190°C) for an hour.
6. Add your filling and eat!