Saturday 10 September 2011

30 Day Challenge - 3. What kind of person attracts you?

I'm going to take this in the sense of friend's rather than romantic interests.  Also I only have half an hour left for this post to count and for me to still be successful at this so I'm gonna try and make this quick.

I tend to gravitate towards people who have similar interests in myself.  At least a little bit.  However I can be quick to change my opinion of people once I get to know them.  If you're quiet then I'll be more likely to talk to you than if you're loud and brash.  But if I don't like you once I get to know you then I won't stick around.

The personalities of people I tend to like are the people who will be straight with you, they'll tell you when you screw up, they'll tell you when you do something they don't like and they'll expect you to treat them the same way.  I also tend to have more girl friends than boys, probably because I'm a really girly girl at heart and like to have people to share this with.  I also go for people who don't hide their feelings, I like my friends not to look at me like a loony when I spew out all my emotions all over them. (Nice image in your head there? Hehe).


The simplest way to put it I guess is if you're nice to me, then I'll be nice to you.

DFTBA
xxx

If you want to find out what the 30 day challenge is click here!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...