So on with the list!
1. The age old problem of the toilet seat. Now I know not even all girls put the lid down too, which I do, but seriously why don't they put the seat down? It's just something that I've never understood, and probably never will.
(This is ugly, do not do it!)
2. Their eating habits. Boys are supposed to eat more than girls, I get that. But why do some boys seem to think their food is going to get up and run away so they must eat it as quickly as possible? Eating an entire steak in 2 bites is not pretty.
3. Their fascination with video games. As a gamer myself I do get this, to an extent. What I don't get is why they're preferable to other aspects of life like reading or watching films or just generally socialising. Also I don't understand why they always like the war based games, I play video games to escape reality, not to pretend I'm fighting in a war.
4. Scratching inappropriate places in public. We all know guys seem to have this fascination with sticking their hands down their trousers at any given moment but that is taken to a whole new level when they start scratching or "adjusting" themselves. That's why we have toilets, go do it there! I don't want to see that!
5. Taking the piss out of the tiniest mistakes you make. This just really makes me want to punch them in the face, yes I made a mistake in speaking or whatever. No this does not give you the right to make me feel about 3cm tall for making said mistake.
I'd just like to finish by saying a special thank you to my friend Jodie, I would not have written this post in time without you and your vast knowledge of guys' annoying habits!
If you want to find out what the 30 day challenge is click here!