Monday 26 September 2011

30 Day Challenge - 11. Your current relationship

Ok before I start this post properly I want to say I'm sorry!!!  Uni took over my life last week and I've totally sucked at keeping up with blog posts.  I need to get back into some kind of routine I think.  I'm not going to try and do all the challenge posts I should have done up to now, because it would not be fun, I'm just going to act like I didn't miss a week and carry on from where I left off.

Anywaaay...

This is my lovely boyfriend and I.  I feel like I'm mentioning him a lot in these blog posts so you already know how much he means to me.  He's the one person I can always rely on to be there for me and to cheer me up when it all gets too stressful.  I don't know what I'd do without him.

If you want to find out what the 30 day challenge is click here!



1 comment:

  1. Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I thought I was your current lover :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...