Saturday 17 September 2011

30 Day Challenge - 10. Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Well obviously illegal drugs are bad.  I don't know what more to say on that subject.  I've never tried any and I don't intend to.

Are we including smoking in this?  If we are then I don't mind people smoking around me, both of my parents smoke so I'm used to it.  However I've never tried a cigarette myself and, again, I don't think I ever will.  I also really don't understand how it's supposed to make you look cool...  That just seems ridiculous to me.

Now on to alcohol.  I do drink, but not to excess.  I do not see what is fun about going out and getting hammered and feeling rubbish the next morning.  I get tipsy every now and then but I've only been really drunk once and I don't want to repeat that thanks.

The only people that annoy me more than the ones who think it's cool/funny to go and get hammered are the people who shove it down your throat that they don't drink.  Believe it or not, that doesn't impress me. Nor does it make you better than everyone else who does drink.  Get off your high horse and loosen up a little.

In fact me and my bf drink so little that when I just looked in our drinks cupboard all we have is 2 bottles of red wine, brandy, port, dark rum and vodka.  All of that being mine a part from the vodka.  Now this might make me sound bad but I can tell you that I got the bottles of wine as gifts, the brandy my bf got given at work and the port was left over from a house party I threw 2 years ago.

We're really not big drinkers at all, but if you're feeling generous and fancy buying me some sloe gin or Jack Daniels then I'll be your best friend forever! ;)

If you want to find out what the 30 day challenge is click here!



(Just a little side note.  I know I've only put this up today, 26th, but I did write it all on the correct day so I've changed the date to reflect that)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...